Lowongan Kerja Posisi Customer Fulfillment Specialist di PT Pfizer Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Role Summary :
The primary purpose of this position is to handle all aspects of export activities and manage material/product import under special agreements for all aspects, and custom processes in relation to export and import in order to ensure the process is complied with local regulations (i.e. Ministry Of Trade or BPOM).
This role would also be providing support to Malaysia and Singapore markets for operational work.
Roles & Responcibilities :
Handling all aspects of export activities in PGS Jakarta, and keeping high-level KPIs for fill rate attainment from customers:
- Attaining export customer orders, and providing shipment plans based on ship-by date stated in the global ERP system /SAP.
- Coordinating to arrange the shipment with internal party i.e. PPIC, warehouse and QA for product availability for the shipment.
- Coordinating with the global nomination of a forwarder for shipment arrangement
- Sales order processing to the system
- Keeping high-level fill rate attainment for export customer
- Review the forwarder invoice thru Trax System
Sales Ordering Process for JNJ product
Handling all aspects of the sales ordering process for the shipment to JnJ, and coordinating the shipment to Supply Planning Manager and Cimanggis Warehouse Supervisor for the arrangement.
Handling import process for Semi-Finished Goods, APIs/RMs and PMs imported from Pfizer affiliates and or 3rd party under the special agreement;
- Communicating with supply points, and also 3rd party import supplier
- considering the backlog order, quantity and timing of planned orders & Purchasing
- reviewing and ensuring that the replenishment & forecasting system in the Global Supply Chain system is updated regularly and in line with the calculated requirement
- Coordinating with forwarder for clearance process of product
- Lease with Pfizer affiliate/3rd party and Global Logistic & Supply if any supply issue from the source
Import Custom process
- Ensuring all imported documentation (AWB/BL, invoice, packing list, CoA) is completed.
- Transfer data for import permit via NSW to BPOM.
- Upload the following document: invoice, packing list, AWB/BL, COA, Ijin Edar, CPP, and MSDS.
- Upon receiving a recommendation from BPOM, then send an email SKI (Surat Keterangan Import) no. to the clearing agent for further processing by customs.
- Send email arrival notification, and shipping document to Clearing Agent for PIB preparation.
- Check the PIB draft before submission to the bank.
- Prepare insurance, Authorization letter, original stamp invoice, and packing list.
- These documents will be submitted to customs through our appointed clearing agent.
- Liaise with the Clearing Agent on the estimated arrival of imported material to the Pfizer plant.
- Monitor progress import status in the NSW portal.
- Forward original approved invoice, SSPCP, PIB, and BPN to Finance.
- Forward Invoice, packing list, COA, P.O to the warehouse.
- Keep import documents to the individual shipment file based on the PO number.
Obtain import permit
- Obtain a Sodium Borat permit from the Department of Industry.
- Apply application recommendation letter to the Department of Industry, to obtain a recommendation import letter
- Upon receipt of the recommendation import letter, apply application recommendation letter to BPOM, Deputy 3 Dangerous Goods..
- Upon receipt of the two recommendations, apply import permit to the Department of Trade, to obtain IP B2.
- Communicate and forward the import permit to the exporting country.
- After receiving the material, report the import realization to the Department of Trade.
Visit customs body
- Visit Customs Officer related to Notul (Nota Pembetulan)/Audit/SPTNP(Surat Penetapan Tarip Nilai Pabean).
- Visit Tax Court related to the appeal for reviewing our objection letter.
Update the existing current permit
- NPIK for Electronic, NPIK for Textiles from the Department of Trade.
- IP B2 for Sodium Borat will be expired after the one-year quota.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt-
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Pelayanan, Logistik/Rantai Pasokan / 505, 147
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Pfizer Indonesia
Pfizer is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. We make medicines and vaccines that help people when they are sick and prevent them from getting sick in the first place, as well as some of the world’s best-known consumer healthcare brands.
For more than 150 years, Pfizer has worked to make a difference for all who rely on us. Every day, our colleagues work in developed and emerging markets to treat, cure and eradicate life-threatening conditions and challenge some of the most feared diseases of our time. Pfizer also collaborates with healthcare providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable healthcare around the world.
- To learn more, visit www.pfizer.com.
- For additional information on our guidelines, please visit http://www.pfizer.com/community-guidelines.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Pfizer Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : Lebih dari 5000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : BioTeknologi/Farmasi/Riset klinik
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Olahraga (contoh: pusat kebugaran), Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Formil (contoh: Kemeja + Dasi)
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya