Lowongan Kerja Posisi Immigration Consultant di PT Ernst & Young Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
As a member of staff within the Global Mobility practice, you’ll join a globally integrated team that helps leading organizations identify risk areas and sustainable planning opportunities for global mobility, particularly those related to immigration. Your work will impact to client needs. You’ll assist in devising and providing recommendations to address a wide range of issues and problems. In doing so, you’ll help clients meet their compliance obligations and business goals around the world. We help our clients understand and manage their immigration compliance and reporting obligations responsibly and proactively. We help them assess, improve, and monitor their immigration function’s processes, controls, and risk management and maintain effective relationships with the authorities.
- Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Collaborate with a team of immigration professionals to combine diverse cross-border experience with local immigration knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with management teams
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Immigration and across other service lines
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Maintain a learning program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to people initiatives
- Assist in preparing immigration forms, submission of immigration documents, and follow up to the authorities, including out-of-town visit
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree from reputable overseas or local Universities, with minimum GPA of 3.20 or equivalent.
- Capable of working effectively under pressure and meeting established goals & objectives within the specific deadline, while maintaining high quality at all times.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all professional levels will also be highly valued.
- Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
- Should be proactive, highly motivated, and able to work effectively in a team.
- Familiarity with MS Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is essential.
- Experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel out of town.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan :
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Akuntansi / Keuangan, Audit & Pajak / 501, 130
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Ernst & Young Indonesia
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction Advisory Services and Advisory. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Ernst & Young Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1001 – 2000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Perbankan/Pelayanan Keuangan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya