Lowongan Kerja Posisi Staff-Infra. Support & Tech. Development di Indosat Ooredoo
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Monitor and maintain contact center infrastructure availability and reliability, including problem solving in coordination with respective department/units
- Support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Serve as the first point of contact for business users seeking technical assistance & gathering user requirement for CX Innovations.
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to implement new/upgrading technologies infrastructure to improve operational productivity & efficiency
- Managing A.I-based initiatives, Cloud CRM, Legacy systems & operations as implementation of CX automation and resolving CX pain-points both on customer’s facing touchpoints and CX operations (agent-side).
- Support issue resolution of customer facing applications
- Managing operational of both infrastructure and business application operation
- Monitor performance of operational systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the new and legacy infrastructure
- Create engaging and intuitive digital self-service models and positive experiences for customers to find information, troubleshoot and resolve issues across the digital customer journey
- Lead day-to-day execution of self-care management, enabling A.I for customer service, and providing relevant solutions for digital agents to enhance customer engagement experience
- Responsible for Self-service related measurements and reporting by building document clustering, digital monitoring analysis, knowledge help classification, entity recognition and sentiment analysis for structured and semi-structured data
- Supporting system audits & identifying fraud preventions
- Support a liaison with IT to resolve & troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to new and existing systems
- Conduct testing of sample applications & assess user experience and ease of customer journey design
- Conduct and understand user research including initial product exploration, customer-journeys, and user-feedback sessions throughout the design and build process.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to business user and senior management
- Develop, produce, and iterate at various levels of fidelity and interactivity: wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high-fidelity design for automation, application, web, and mobile experiences to improve existing system capabilities.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market behavior changes
- Analyze customer responses and data to examine user behavior on AI-based systems to perform better
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- Communicate requirement design, ideas and prototypes to IT & software developers
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success & find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Build iterative cross-domain project roadmaps based on the input of project teams in charge of individual products & services
- Prepare and facilitate a comprehensive post implementation review, and lessons learned after major installations
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends & analysis
- Execute and achieve functional goals given by managers
- Work co-operatively with other team members to accomplished delegated tasks assigned by managers
- Provide support, when appropriate, for the team in cases of absence or unavailability
- Provide continuous inputs on business process and systems improvement in order to ensure delegated tasks are completed in timely and efficient manners.
- Min. S1 graduate from a reputable university with major Marketing/Management/Statistics/Information System/Computer Science/ICT
- Has minimum 2+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and innovating on UI/UX development from a reputable startup or enterprise company
- Self-motivated problem-solver
- Effective communication skills, presence, and confidence
- Fluent in English (Conversational)
- Effective communicator and moderator in distributed cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop relationships with related group & division at all levels (e.g. management, team leaders, advisers)
- Basic knowledge on the understanding of customer insight and market insight to adapt and develop the latest trend of experience design as the company’s competitive differentiators
- Basic knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with business proposals and managing new strategic business opportunities.
- Ability attention to detail; capable of detecting hidden problems and prioritizing, tracking, and managing to resolve multiple issues concurrently
- Basic skills and knowledge of prioritization, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, & continual improvement
- Basic skills and knowledge on A.I, Cloud & Traditional CRM, data science & relevant digital transformation technologies
- Command of information technology foundations (e.g. software development, software automation, system information, application architecture, hardware/infrastructure, system troubleshoot & authentication/authorization)
- Ability to use common project management and collaboration tools (e.g. MS Teams, MS Project, Jira, Trello)
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrable skills on troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems
- Basic understanding on Cloud CRM, Salesforce.com as a platform, A.I development & automation training
- Have a minimum background on digital application development & UX journey design
- Experience creating storyboards and journey mapping
- Ability to shape product experiences based on User Experience journey
- Ability to set the tone for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Ability to think creatively with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for Customer Experience & Service Ops.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Pelayanan, Layanan Pelanggan / 505, 134
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Indosat Ooredoo
- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Indosat, Tbk
Indosat Ooredoo is a leading telecommunication company in Indonesia. We have been serving the people of Indonesia for 48 years and continues to run. We continue to innovate on quality, products, programs and services. Indosat has a nationwide network coverage and has a backbone submarine cable and satellite palapa D to better serve the telecommunications needs of the individual or corporation either domestic or international.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Indosat Ooredoo
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Telekomunikasi
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Olahraga (contoh: pusat kebugaran), Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Kasual (contoh: Kaos)
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya