Job Opportunities Box Ads
Salary between Not mentioned ~ (in USD)
Job Title : Fleet Management DevOps Lead
NORMALIZED JOB TITLE* : Fleet Manager
Job Display Categories : Marketing/PR,IT / Engineering,Design,Customer Service,Sales
Matched Category : marketing_advertising_pr,information_technology,design_creative,customer_service,sales_business_development
Job ID : 134522074
Job Code :
Job Source : direct_employer
Job Summary : We’re looking for a hands-on DevOps lead, with a passion for building systems that improve fuel efficiency for fleet operators, improve safety on the road and at ind…
Work Status : full_time
Work Shift :
Work Type : employee
Work From Home : 0
Parse ID :
Posting Date : 2023-04-25T15:00:00Z
Modified Date : 2023-04-25T15:00:00Z
Posting Company :
Posting Company ID : 0
Remote Details URL :
Search Networks : US,US_ablegrads,US_afro,US_alaska,US_amarillo,US_athens,US_augusta,US_big4,US_blackent,US_conway,US_datascience,US_deadline,US_empleosamigo,US_empleosamigosp,US_glass,US_hireahero,US_ieee,US_ieeetest,US_jacksonville,US_lubbock,US_rdjobs,US_retired,US_salesgenomix,US_savannah,US_staugustine,US_tvb,US_varmedia
Assigned Category :
*a normalized job title is a standardized version of a job title that has been modified to conform to a specific format or set of conventions, This process can involve removing any unnecessary words or phrases,The goal of normalizing job titles is to make it easier to search, sort and compare job titles across different sources
- Experience as a product architect and full-stack web developer in a DevOps team environment
- 2 years’ experience in a professional setting with the LAMP stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) running on AWS
- Understanding of MySQL including table design, encoding, performance
- Familiarity with REST APIs and Webhooks
Description of Job
We’re looking for a hands-on DevOps lead, with a passion for building systems that improve fuel efficiency for fleet operators, improve safety on the road and at industrial sites, and help our customers prevent costly maintenance and downtime for key capital assets.
PressurePro, a world leader in Vehicle Performance Management Systems, based in the Kansas City area, is looking to hire a product architect who will drive the vision for our connected fleet management system, manage a small development team, contribute to development and maintenance, and manage the system in a DevOps environment.
What you’ll do:
· Take ownership of our connected SaaS platform, understand customer needs and use cases, and devise market-leading solutions to address customer needs.
· Evangelize and enhance the value we bring to customers with a vision and roadmap to extend our system, including evolution of both features and the underlying system architecture.
· Work with IoT engineers and our business development team to enhance our overall product line.
· Manage a full-stack development team in a DevOps environment.
· Evolve our system architecture to support new features and new IoT sensors and to improve usability.
· Build an understanding of the existing system architecture and implementation to effectively manage ongoing development in a DevOps environment.
· Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Lead and train the team to ensure efficient development and system availability.
What you’ll need:
· Experience as a product architect and full-stack web developer in a DevOps team environment
· 2 years’ experience in a professional setting with the LAMP stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) running on AWS
· Understanding of MySQL including table design, encoding, performance
· Familiarity with REST APIs and Webhooks
Skills that will help:
· Modern UI/UX approaches and techniques
· Database replication and load balancing
· SaaS experience; IoT experience
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Leadership and project management
We are a growth company and as such, we’re looking for a common growth mindset with our partners. In the short term, the ideal candidate would become familiar with our culture, technology, and roadmap. We are motivated to develop and evolve an integrated, market-leading product line. A DevOps engineer with a passion for improving fuel efficiency, improving safety, and preventing downtime in industrial operations will thrive in our environment.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience, and includes benefits. This role is open to hybrid/remote with the occasional visit to our headquarters near Kansas City. The candidate must be located in the United States and authorized to work in the United States.
More about PressurePro and our Company Culture:
Founded in 1991, PressurePro is the original provider of direct Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems and has led the innovation and development of TPMS technology for 30 years. The only TPMS provider that remains designed and built in the USA, PressurePro remains rooted in our family-owned and operated values, while maintaining a global network of partners that sells our solutions to over 42 countries around the globe.
Our company values are led by the ‘Kaizen Philosophy’, as we never cease in our pursuit of improvement and innovation, and are rounded out with passion, ownership, service, teamwork, integrity, and citizenship. PressurePro remains dedicated to providing an unrivaled product offering and then backing it with unmatched customer service.
Learn more about our product and company at www.pressurepro.us.
How to Submit a CV for employment
You can submit your job application using these different methods
Please Submit a CV for employment before the position expired at 2023-05-26T03:59:59Z
Apply Information :
Apply Name :
Apply City :
Apply State :
Apply Zip :
Apply Country :
Response Method : cc
Business Profile Description
Company Profile Description of PressurePro Inc.
Company Name : PressurePro Inc.
Company Industry :
Company ID : 1832848
Company Type :
Company Profile URL :
Company Country : United States
Company City : Harrisonville / Harrisonville
State : Missouri
Zip : 64701
Company Confidential :
Company Size :
Client ID : mashable
Latitude : 38.65058
Longitude : -94.35151
Location : Harrisonville, Missouri 64701
Formatted City State :Harrisonville, MO
Formatted City State Country : Harrisonville, MO US
Normalized Country: US
Normalized State: MO
Source Job Details :
URL Source : https://jobs.mashable.com/jobs/fleet-management-devops-lead-harrisonville-missouri-64701-134522074-d?rsite=careercast&rgroup=1&clientid=mashable&widget=1&type=job&
HTML File URI:
Rank: 1 on Keyword