Lowongan Kerja Posisi SEA Supply Chain Excellence Lead di PT Cargill Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Supervise the development and implementation of more complex projects and process improvement initiatives to meet continuous improvement excellence standards across the organization.
- Lead, execute and implement more complex projects and process improvements to drive continuous improvement across the organization.
- Using substantial understanding of supply chain practices and procedures, monitor processes and ensure best practices are shared among locations.
- Lead in building models for network design and optimization activities, including defining project scope on complex modeling scenarios.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan :
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Teknik, Teknik Industri / 509, 200
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Cargill Indonesia
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Our team of 155,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
Cargill in Indonesia
Cargill began doing business in Indonesia in 1974 by establishing a feed mill in Bogor, West Java. Today, Cargill is headquartered in Jakarta and has more than 19,000 employees. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have offices, manufacturing plants and facilities throughout Indonesia.
Products & Services
Our expansive operations comprise sourcing, processing, handling, shipping and marketing of a wide range of agricultural, food and energy products and related services including:
- Animal Nutrition
- Cocoa & Chocolate
- Grain & Oilseeds
- Palm Oil
- Starches Sweetener &Texturizers
- Edible Oils
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Cargill Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : Lebih dari 5000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 16 hari
Industri : Agrikultural/Perkebunan/Peternakan Unggas/Perikanan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Penglihatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Kasual (contoh: Kaos)
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya