Lowongan Kerja Posisi Legal Internship di PT Kreatif Media Karya
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Conduct legal research and write legal memo
- Support legal administration and documentations
- Translate legal documents
- Update on Corporate or Business Law.
- Liaise and working effectively with team members and cross-functional teams.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Law from reputable university preferably whose thesis in Intellectual Property Rights, Business Law, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Private Law.
- Freshgraduates or last-year students.
- Available for Full-time internship for min. 6 months.
- Able to work in a team or individually and in a tight deadline.
- Attention to detail and responsible.
- Active in organizational activity.
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Tidak Terspesifikasi
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan :
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Pelayanan, Pengacara / Asisten Legal / 505, 138
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Kreatif Media Karya
ABOUT KMK ONLINE
The expansive portfolio of KMK Online’s products and investments are individually effective and collectively compliment one’s digital experience.
Not only do these products increasingly connect with one another, but the management team of KMK connects their development teams to share best practices, learn from each other’s mistakes, and grow stronger together.
BBM lets you chat and share with a speed, control and privacy you can’t get on other instant messenger apps. It’s the closest thing to being there in person. And with great new features, getting your message across is faster and easier than ever.
Vidio delivers the best premium content, UGC, and free-to-air television available in Indonesia. Its media platform enables content creators to upload, livestream, and share videos.
One platform for all your payments; pay your monthly bills or fulfill your daily needs just from your smartphone (mobile credit, electricity, BPJS, etc).
A leading marketplace in Indonesia that provides buying and selling capabilities for consumers. Everyone can open a shop on Bukalapak and serve buyers from all over Indonesia.
A news platform with trustworthy, neutral, accurate, contextually relevant content. Comprehensively equipped with articles, video, and citizen journalism from across Indonesia.
PropertyGuru owns Rumah.com and Rumahdijual.com. The house of your property demands.
Launched since April 20th, 2015. Sport enthusiast sanctuary house. The place where Indonesian soccer fans feel at home, yet updated relevant sports-news, matches, games, videos and athletes relevant trends also available firsthand. It’s when sport journalism passion of the games be shown and written.
Accessible since March 18th, 2015. When entertainment and lifestyle collaborate in one platform. It’s the place where Indonesian can simply be updated; Celebrities, trends, style and awesomely curated photography which meets journalism pleasure.
Oto is a dedicated portal for auto enthusiasts and is designed keeping the needs and interests of the readers in mind. The mission of our website is to make it easy for you to select the right car or motorcycle for you.
As Indonesian Muslim fashion ecommerce site, HijUp claims to have gradually championed Indonesia’s Muslim fashion market since its 2011 inception. With Emtek’s share HijUp expects to further strengthen its position in Southeast Asia’s Muslim ecommerce space and will also go toward building out infrastructure and human resources to support a larger customer base.
Offers unique, luxury experience packages as well as some luxury items. With Emtek’s share, Bobobobo will be able to use a large media network to spread awareness, with focus still on the niche: young, urban Indonesian.
BrideStory is the home of wedding merchant profiles and portfolios. Users may search bridal, jewelry, photography and relevant bride-related contents – by location or price.
The Creative Digital Lab, with well rounded web & apps development experiences. Building the sustainable interaction and engagements thru digital strategy, technology, design and contents, and social media traffic managements. We call ourselves, “When technology and creativity fused into digital chemistry”.
Home Tester Club (HTC) is a Consumer Engagement Platform (CEP) where interest driven community of consumers rate & review grocery products. With its mission to know what’s new in the market then review the new products, HTC expects to be able to benefit for brands on new product launch, switching & trials induction, WoM creation, product recommendation and sales drive.
Aside from creating the best products we can, we care about the process. We believe in a highly collaborative working environment because people are the foundation of our success.
- We develop software in an Agile way, using Extreme Programming methodologies. That means we embrace change, but it doesn’t mean we work crazy hours. We maintain a sustainable pace (8 hour days, no overtime, no nights or weekends) because everyone needs a life. Pair programming, test driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment are core to our principles.
- Our tech stack is running on AWS and fully automated with Ansible.
- Our staging machines are reprovisioned every morning, a new production box is cut every day, and our instances auto-scale based on load. We pride ourselves in zero downtime deploys and deploying every day.
- We develop software in an Agile way, using Extreme Programming methodologies.
- KMK hires great engineers, but we don’t stop there. We collect and distill peer feedback into actionable reviews for all of our engineers. Honest & constructive feedback is one of the best ways to level-up, which is why we give it regularly.
- Designers, product managers, and engineers at KMK actively work on breaking features down into small releases. Why? This let’s us get our work in front of real users sooner and that let’s us respond to their feedback. That’s what being agile is all about.
Test Driven Development
- TDD is a rhythm that helps us maintain steady forward progress. Not only does it reduce the amount of time we spend on bugs, but it improves the design of our code! Testable code needs to be simple, modular, and well refactored — clean code.
- Life is too short to spend time working on tedious tasks. That’s why we have automated our: test suites, deployments, server scaling, analytic alerts, and much more.
- We want people to have multi-year careers at KMK. This requires a work-life balance.8 hours of productivity is more valuable than 16 hours of some work, facebook, email, etc. Strict work hours ensure strict free time.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Kreatif Media Karya
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Komputer/Teknik Informatika (Perangkat Lunak)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Penglihatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Kasual (contoh: Kaos), Laptop Ownership
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya